Sunday, March 8, 2009

Submission to God is a beautiful thing

At Church today I saw a 'person' at the front of the Church. They were glowing so white that I could hardly look at them.(I knew I was seeing the spirit of someone, the 'redeemed spirit' of someone. I thought it was a woman, but don't know how I knew as there were no identifying features.) The person was kneeling in submission to God. While still kneeling they leaned forward and looked like they were laying themselves (folded over) into a grave. The thought hit me, "They are laying down their life for God". As they 'melted' into the grave a shell of a seed unfurled from below them and wrapped around them. They turned into a seed. The seed was ornately carved. I thought "I can't wait to see what it grows into."

The whole 'event' was one of the most beautiful things I've seen. Laying down your life in submission to God is a beautiful thing. Seen by God's perspective wow. I am still awed by the vision.

2 comments:

  1. Can you help me? I had a dream that "someone" appeared in front of me, but I coudn't see their face, it was dark, and this person had a glow around them so bright that even if I tried to look, I couldn't. They didn't speak, and neither did i but I had this understanding that I will do what they ask when the time comes, and I was okay with it. What does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings,

    Great dream. Two things to note:
    1) It is quite normal not to see the faces of angels, Jesus or God in dreams or visions. 2) Often God gives us just a glimpse of what He is doing – not the whole picture.

    The reason for both of these is that God’s desire is to bring us closer to Himself. He wants us to seek “His face”. He wants us to get to know Him more intimately. So he does not give us the full picture but enough to get us seeking Him to discover the meaning. His desire is that in our search for meaning or direction for our lives we also get to know Him.

    The “being” in you dream was faceless – Here is your invitation to get to know God more intimately. He wants to reveal His heart and His face to you. He wants to reveal himself to you. As you get to know God at a deeper level, you will get to know His specific will for your life and you will want to do it. Take time to find out His heart. Make it your priority. Seek God’s heart in your Bible reading and your prayer life. He will reveal it to you.

    Blessings to you from Jesus
    Bob Lipsys

    ReplyDelete