Sunday, March 1, 2009

Healing Words.

The Bible is full of words which bring healing and life. Here are just a few. These words are not “mantras” to be aimlessly repeated. They are not “spells.” These scriptures do not bring “good luck.” These are promises from the living God to you. As you read these words put your faith, trust and hope in the God who inspired them. The Heavenly Father is carefully watching His words to see that they are fulfilled.

Exodus 15:26d
….I am the LORD, who heals you."

Exodus 23:25-26
Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, and none will miscarry or be barren in
your land. I will give you a full life span.

Psalm 91:16
With long life will I satisfy them
and show them my salvation.

Psalm 103:1-3
Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,

Psalm 107:20

He sent forth his word and healed them;
he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 118:17

I will not die but live,
and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son/daughter, pay attention to what I say;
listen closely to my words.
Do not let them out of your sight,
keep them within your heart;
for they are life to those who find them
and health to a person’s whole body.
Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 53:4-5
Surely he (Jesus) took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

Jeremiah 1:12
The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

Hold on to God’s Word in your heart. God is watching His words to see that they happen for you too. Let the healing power and love of God fill your life. Healing flows out of a relationship with God.
Blessings are falling around you,
Bob Lipsys

No comments:

Post a Comment