Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Walking with Jesus

At the very beginning, before I even got started, I saw him on the front of a ship high above me. Jesus said "Come on, let's get going." I said where?" He said "On an adventure." He was very happy, in an obvious playful mood. This was in contrast to my "depressed outlook" - I had a week where I had to fight every step of the way, a week of frustration and pain. One of those weeks where the "stuffing was kicked out of me, where I was ready to give up."

He moved fast, I had difficulty keeping up at first. But as I walked with Him joy and hope started growing within me. I felt His presence with me, in me and beside me. He looked excited, ready for adventure.

However the question on my mind was "Where am I going? Where is this adventure taking me in life?" "Jesus replied "If I told you, it would not be an adventure. Don't question, just come. Keep up with me!" After I heard this I saw a red finch on grass stalks in my garden. I was reminded that the Father looks after these birds and He is looking after me.....
Bob Lipsys
Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment