Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An encouraging word for Lithuania

I see about 7 white staffs in a circle. Behind them are angelic beings. They have travelled a long way to the meeting. In the midst of the death and destruction of the enemy, God has a plan that will display His glory and set the "captives to fear" free. He has sent leading angels to bring about His plans. (I also see a word - Kragos but I cannot understand it.)

I see a map of Europe and it if for 2010. Lithuania has been divided into regions- by God. Arrows point from the regions into the rest of Europe. From these regions God is pouring out "Restoration" into Europe.

20th September 2009
Blessings to you
Bob Lipsys, Australia

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bob,

    Its Krissy Barr. Just like the red finch you described I also believe God is leading me on an adventure as I stumbled across your blog site. Wow, what words of wisdom you share through our Christ Jesus. The prophetic imagry is beautiful and a blessing from our Lord and Saviour.

    ReplyDelete