Saturday, June 13, 2009

Walking on stilts

I see a man on stilts. He is walking toward me. He has on dark overalls. His stilts are striped. He is coming to give me a new perspective. Things will look different when we get up higher.
by hispresence4me
------------------------------------------
I am doing a course on-line "Prophetic and Seer Exercises" by Mark Driscoll. The above is part of a vision one of the other students had. I read it in the morning and have thought about it all day.

Jesus comes to us walking on stilts. He has a higher perspective then we have. He sees over the problems and limitations we focus in on. He sees the way ahead. And he calls us to climb up too.

The world looks so different up here. It is easier to get things in the right perspective.

Perhaps you need a walk with Jesus on the stilts he has for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment