Sunday, June 21, 2009

Abandoned dreams

God brings us to the place of total dependence upon Himself to demonstrate that He is totally dependable. ... The more completely I depend on God, the more He surprises me by the results that follow -- results that I could never have achieved as long as I depended on my own efforts.
Quote by Derek Prince--Rules of Engagement (Chosen)

God hasn’t abandoned either you or the dream He put into your heart. The problem is that you began to limit what He planned to do through you. You wanted to make the dream achievable. He wants to make it humanly impossible. Something only He could create. It is His dream you see, no yours. You are the tradesperson He has chosen to work through. He will supply the materials, the helpers and the inspiration. Your task is to hear His heart and to act on His word.
Bob Lipsys, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment