Thursday, February 26, 2009

Staring intimidation in the face

One Sunday Morning, as I was worshiping in church, I saw in a vision, a very angry cat looking directly at me. I could see the eyes trying to stare me down. The eyes were angry yellow and the pupils were very narrow black slits.

So I am standing in the Church and these large eyes are right in front of me. I am face to face with this angry cat. (I could only see its eyes.)

I asked God about the cat and He said "The spiritual being is trying to make people afraid. It is a spirit of intimidation."

As I stared at the cat I felt it trying to stare me down to intimidate me. I however was not fearful at all. I was being filled with faith, the Holy Spirit was being poured on me.

The Lord spoke to me and said " How do you get rid of a wild cat?" I was some-what surprised by the question. Then, I saw a huge bucket of water thrown at the cat. The cat disappeared - it was gone. I knew the water was the Holy Spirit

To get rid of the fears (and demons) from your life, family, workplace or community; ask God to pour out His Holy Spirit in vast quantities.

Lord soak our lives in the Holy Spirit “Please turn on the Light and let the darkness flee"-
Blessings
Bob Lipsys
ps Throw another bucket of the Holy Spirit on us Lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment