Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We all face challenging circumstances at various times in our lives, but always remember what Jesus said..
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)
"We cannot allow the enemy to pickpocket our confidence in Christ. Keep a firm grip on it at all times!"
Quote by Graham Cooke
"God strengthens us with His presence is our low places. He does not give us strength; He becomes our strength."
Quote by Graham Cooke
Don't worry when you hear news or bad reports God is at work behind the scenes. It will all come together soon.
Quote by Doug Addison ‏...
Releasing God's blessing and healing on you today
Bob Lipsys Australia http://www.facebook.com/robert.lipsys

No comments:

Post a Comment