Sunday, September 9, 2012

Facing difficult times?

If you or you love ones are facing difficult times, speak out the Word of God with child-like faith. It will change the spiritual atmosphere around you. it will also reveal to you the presence of our Loving God.
Bob Lipsys, Australia

Psalm 116:1-9 (NLT)
1 I love the LORD because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. 2 Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath! 3 Death wrapped its
ropes around me; the terrors of the grave overtook me. I saw only trouble and sorrow.
4 Then I called on the name of the LORD: “Please, LORD, save me!”
5 How kind the LORD is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours! 6 The LORD protects those of childlike faith; I was facing death, and he saved me. 7 Let my soul be at rest again, for the LORD has been good to me. 8 He has saved me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling.
9 And so I walk in the LORD’s presence as I live here on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment