Saturday, November 27, 2010

healed and unashamed

i came across a communion song by Leeland. I've provided a "compilation" of a few words from 3 verses. Visit their website at http://www.leelandonline.com/

I was carried to the table …. Seated where I don't belong…… Summoned by the King..Lifted by the Savior..and I don’t see my brokenness anymore…when I’m sitting at the table of the Lord…in His holy presence I am healed and unashamed…

©Words from “Carried to the table” by (Leeland)

The Lords supper has always been a place of healing for believers. A place where we can be touched by God. A place where forgiveness overflows. It is good to remember that Jesus both invites us and carries us there so that we can be healed and unashamed in God's presence...Bob Lipsys - Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment