Wednesday, August 14, 2013

What a Life!

Among the most precious of the facts
about the Divine Life is that we have God in
us. It does not seem possible.
Human reason cannot grasp it.
The human mind is staggered by it, but it
is true that “Greater is He that is in you than
He that is in the world.”
 
Christianity is not a religion, nor science,
philosophy or metaphysics.
It is God living His own life in us.
It is our union with Diety.
We become the house in which God lives.
Our mind becomes His instrument.
The sooner we become God inside mind-
ed, the quicker will we learn to use the force
that is within us and when any emergency
arises we will whisper softly to ourselves,
“The Greater One is in me.” 
 
When some problem comes that baffles us
again we will whisper, “Lord, here is your
opportunity, I cannot see through this, Thou
canst, and so I trust Thee to give Thy Wisdom
at this crisis.”
 
What a Life!
Having that mighty One living in you.
Always there, always ready.
His healing strength, His mental strength,
His love strength, all inside us.
My great need is to so educate myself
through the Word that I may be ever con-
scious of His indwelling presence.
No matter how great the difficulties or
what the trouble may be, I know that
“Greater is He that is in me than He that is
in the world.”
by E W Kenyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment