Thursday, April 22, 2010

Is yesterday’s manna good for today?

Here is a post on the Junction J Christian website by yolies51 http://www.junctionjcommunity.com/ . I reckon that there is some deep treasure here worth thinking about.

“I was listening to some lady speak on manna this morning and this thought occurred to me Is yesterdays manna good for today? I would say that it is not. The Israelites daily collected the manna for the day and the bible says that it supplied all of their needs and was satisfying for the day. In the Lords prayer, Jesus taught the prayer in which he also said give us this day our daily bread ... This is a daily thing. Everyday is different and everyday we need fresh manna to sustain us through the day. Some are turbulent days and others are not, but each day can be satisfying if we seek the fresh bread daily. I think that this is what is going to sustain us in our daily walk with God and overcoming all obstacles.” By yolies51
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really enjoyed this blog post and it stirred something within me. Too often I live with yesterday’s miracle, yesterday’s provision, and yesterday’s Word from God. Manna is for each day...Get yours today.... Bob Lipsys, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment