Thursday, April 29, 2010

Journal

How is this for a God moment? I reading my Bible outside this afternoon and began with the following passage. Jeremiah 30:1-3 (NLT)
1 The Lord gave another message to Jeremiah. He said, 2 “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: Write down for the record everything I have said to you, Jeremiah. 3 For the time is coming when I will restore the fortunes of my people of Israel and Judah. I will bring them home to this land that I gave to their ancestors, and they will possess it again. I, the Lord, have spoken!”

I then continued reading and meditating on the next 2 pages. At the end of it my wife came out and we had a chat. I noticed in the clouds what looked like a clear letter “O” ...in front of it was a “J” ..Finally we realized it spelled out “Journal”. The “u” and “a” were not as distinct as the other letters but they were there. The letters were seen in a bank of cloud to the east. The letters were spaces of blue sky in the cloud itself. I had never seen letters in the sky so clearly formed.

When my wife left, it struck me that my reading had began with God asking Jeremiah to “Write down for the record everything I have said to you”. He was asking Jeremiah to Journal. I have been keeping a journal on the computer of many of the things God has been speaking to me. I am going to be more diligent now.
Bob Lipsys, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment