Thursday, June 20, 2019

How Did You Find Me? by Dante Bowe


The Lyrics for How Did You Find Me? by Dante Bowe

How did u find me
I mean that was the perfect title
I made my bed in the shadows, the darkness my best friend
I never made a peep, i covered my tracks
I Burnt every piece of evidence, no fingerprints no DNA no trace.
So hw did i get here, naked and exposed my hands bound by stocks my head facing the ridicule of the public.
I did not ask for this
Image result for dante boweI even fill out a permission slip to take a trip to the village of persecution.
but for some reason, i'm not ashamed i have no fear i couldn't care less.
Why?.
How could this be.
In the midst of all this where inside of me is this river of coming from.
is almost as tho i found freedom the very second i became bound by the willing frame of the world.
Judgement comes pain from head to toe yet peace abides.
I don't understand i ll never understand maybe i was never meant to.
what undeniable truth remain, it was you the man that found me that pulled me out of my isolation my nitch in the night.
U showed me the comfort i found was a lie, u showed me how to tear down my wall and live carefully as a child, you've heald my hands through the persecution you were the eye in every storm it was you, it was always you.
So i take this undeserved peace, put it in my pocket for save keeping and only one visible option remains, one hundred percent of everything that makes me belongs to you.
Every adam, every molecule, every breadth, every emotion, action, songs every fibre of my being is yours, i owe you.
You died for me right.
The very list i can do is live for you, my hero, my Shepherd, my father so i take my life that u deserve credit for box it up wrap it as the perfect Christmas present top it off with a sparkling ribbon and gently place it at your feet, if you ask me for this...
Am yours
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment