Saturday, March 28, 2009

Open Up Heaven

From time to time we come across songs that “sum up our life.” Here is one that sums up mine. Kim walker and Justin Byrne’s song “Open up Heaven” hits the mark, it touches my spirit. Bob Lipsys

---------------------------------------
Open Up Heaven

When heaven opens, over me,
I'm... saturated in love
Dancing deeper, in creativity
...nothing is impossible for me
Stirring passion, dreams awakened,
Heaven opened, is what I long to see...

It's the promise I was made for, born for
To see heaven open up on earth
It's everything I'd fight for, I'd die for
To see heaven invade this earth

Chorus
Open up... heaven
We will party with the angels
There is nothing better
We're ready for encounters with You

Reformation, Transformation, Revolution,
...It's our destiny
A generation, designed to worship,
we have Jesus and his presence
is all we need...

I live for Your presence
You are life to my heart
I live for Your presence
From Your love I will never part

© Kim Walker and Justin Byrne
See Jesus Culture Music
http://www.jesusculturemusic.org

No comments:

Post a Comment