Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No Worries Mate

No Worries Mate is a great Australian saying. However, it can only be really true for those who rest in their Heavenly Father’s Love. In this land of droughts, floods, cyclones, bush fires, interest rate rises, marriage breakdowns, stock market falls and sin... there is plenty to worry about ..that is, if God is not in control of your life.

Worried? Anxious? concerned about your future. Then it is time to ask Jesus to take over your life. Let Him be King and you will walk in peace
Be Blessed in Jesus
Bob Lipsys
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the words from a Godfrey Birtill song. Although a popular Christian Singer in the UK he is relatively unknown in Australia. I find that many of his songs have a prophetic edge. He is well worth a listen BL
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I look at the world I get distressed
When I look at myself
I sometimes get depressed
When I look at the Lord I find rest
As I listen to His words...

Don’t be anxious or uneasy
Don’t be tense now, don’t worry...
Don’t be anxious or uneasy
Don’t be tense now, don’t worry...No No!

When I think of the time wasted in bed
Things blown out of proportion
Buzzing round my head
Something tries to steal the very best
Then I listen to these words:

Don’t be anxious or uneasy
Don’t be tense now, don’t worry...
Don’t be anxious or uneasy
Don’t be tense now, don’t worry...No No!

No No...No No...No No...No worries
No No...No No...No No...No worries
No No...No No...No No...No worries
No No...No No...No No...No worries
God holds the future, He is faithful
I’m going to trust Him, each and every day.

No worries (When I look at the world)
by Godfrey Birtill 2007 © Thankyou Music
http://www.godfreyb.com/

__________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment